These sessions are perfect for you if:
- You want to dive deeper into your practice in a private, safe setting.
- You can’t fit a regular yoga studio class into your schedule.
- You have injuries or illness meaning a class environment doesn’t meet your needs.
You want a class tailored to your individual needs. Eg. hip flexibility, improving balance, reducing stress, reducing back pain.
You would like to develop a home practice/sequence but don’t know where to start.
You want to develop a specific part of your practice that your usual class does not cover in detail. Eg. breathwork/pranayama, yoga philosophy, specific asanas (postures) or meditation.
You want to nurture yourself with a one to one sessions with no distractions.
Benefits of Private sessions
- Get deeper. You have the option to practice all aspects of yoga, not just the asanas (postures). In class we are limited with what we can cover. In private classes we can get deeper into other aspects of the practice such as philosophy, Breathwork or meditation.
- Fit in with your life. Private yoga sessions can be fit around your schedule, making it easier not to lose the motivation and hold you accountable to practice and progress.
- We can work with special health concerns you might have, injuries, or any other limitations you may experience. Working one-on-one you will learn how to adapt certain postures and use modifications for yourself as well as find out if there are specific poses to avoid when in class.
- Boost your confidence. I will help you understand the physicality of the poses, and provide modifications/alternative options for you so you get the most out of your yoga practice with and without me there.
- Create a home practice. Consistency is key. If we can create a sequence you love that you can practice whenever you want then you’ll be more likely to become absorbed in the benefits of yoga. As time goes on we can add to the sequence and progress with new postures.
- Develop and learn. Private classes aren’t just for beginners. If you want to take your practice to the next level, master a specific pose or tricky transition, explore areas in more depth or simply like some individual support, we can fit the practice to you.
- Learn the basics correctly. 1-2-1’s reduce the stress or intimidation experienced by beginners when attending large group yoga classes for the first time. Private yoga lessons can give you a good foundation necessary to feel comfortable in a group environment.
Private sessions are available in person in London and are £70 for a 75 minute session.